I am currently self employed as well as running my jewelry brand Opium Jewelry.
Work I have done as a freelancer:
• Built the website pascalidou.se for Alexandra Pascalidou, Swedish journalist, tv and radio host, author and lecturer.
• Content and strategy for xbauty.se and skinroller.se
• Member of Assessment panel for the Digital Data Strategist program. (2015 and 2016) at Hyper Island
• Lecture for the Digital Data Strategist program at Hyper Island
The Domain Was Taken (2018-2019)
• Writing a series of interviews for The Green Hustle and The Absolut Company.
- Being forced to be inventive – Interview with Josephine Sondlo
- Sustainability – obsession or lifestyle? – Interview with Gagan Gurung
- The “zero-waste” bar is the one that never existed. – Interview with the Tin Roof Drink Community
- Drink good = do good. – Interview with Tom Egerton
- Working on nature’s terms. – Interview with Hampus Thunholm
• Writing and providing and providing manuscripts for the communication department at the Absolut Company
• Content production for social media
E-commerce Manager – LINUM (2015-2016)
• Managing linumdesign.com
• Project managing and setting requirements for new B2B platform.
• E-mail marketing (B2B/B2C).
• Technical trouble shooting
• Developing website functionality together with web agency Oakwood Creative.
Founder and Designer – OPIUM JEWELRY (2014-)
Since 2014 I run the jewelry label Opium Jewelry. Opium Jewelry is sold in own webshop wearopium.co and through several retailers in Visby, Stockholm, Toulouse, Paris and Berlin. Opium Jewelry has been seen in Odalisque magazine (web) and on Swedish National Television. (SVT).
• Managing wearopium.co
• Plan and execute collaborations with retailers and other designers.
• Arrange photoshoots
• Product photography
• E-mail marketing
• Social media
Junior E-commerce Manager – BEYOND RETAIL (2014-2015)
• SEO and SEM
• Content production, images, text, translations.
• Optimization of layout.
• Managing several e-commerce platforms borth frontend and backend.
• Campaigns planning and execution.
• E-mail marketing.
• Analysis and strategy
• Worked with clients such as Kronan, Frank Dandy, Superfront, Showtic, Orkla Health, Berg&Berg, Linum and Tocaboca.
Digital planner intern- EFVA ATTLING (Aug-Oct 2014)
• Analysis of own presence in social media.
• Analysis of competitors presence in social media.
• Develop and evaluate strategies for communication across digital channels.
Social Media Intern – CHARLOTTE BONDE (Mar-Jun 2014)
• Improve the e-commerce site charlottebonde.com by developing structura and content.
• Implementing Google Analytics.
• Develop business-, and marketing strategies in social media.
• Relaunch of webshop for sunpocket.com migrating all content from silk to shopify.
• Improvement of SEO, layout and functionality.
• Developing social media strategies.
• On site SEO for hionlife.com
Teacher, mentor, marketer – NANNASKOLAN (2012-2013)
• Teacher in Spanish, Art and mentorship
• Responsable for all marketing
• Event arrengment
• Logo design
• Print for posters, logo and clothes.
Teacher, mentor – KATARINASKOLAN (2011-2012)
• Teacher in Spanish and mentor.
Teacher – FYRISSKOLAN (Summer school 2011)
Art and Spanish
Teacher – SPAIN (2009-2010)
Teacher in English.